Before I convert to U4, what is involved?
No Cost - Cost Analysis
- The conversion to U4 Business Phone service starts with an apples to apples comparison of the fees and charges on your current bill. The easiest way to get the ball rolling is to provide us every page of your current phone bill. You can also sign a No Obligation Quote Request Form
. U4 will compare all the fees and charges you are now paying for with the fees and charges you are only required
to pay. This is where most businesses are impressed by the savings U4 offers. Often the question we are asked is, “Are you sure you added these numbers correctly?” The 10% to 25% savings will be correct.
– After comparing our quote and your current bill, the choice will be obvious. We will fill out the paper work for you. All that you need to do is sign the order to convert.
- Back at the office, the provisioners will complete the conversion process electronically. When this order is placed, a delivery date is set. U4 will contact you and inform you of the delivery date.
- The majority of business conversions are completely transparent. We pledge to always be honest with you, therefore, we want to say up front that on the delivery date there might be a minor service interruption. We know your first thought is, “INTERUPTIONS?!?” We can assure you that if there are any interruptions they will be resolved quickly. Any interruption in your service is bad for your company as well as for U4. We will make every effort to make the conversion as smooth as possible.
- You will receive a call from U4 confirming the completion of the conversion. Most likely, you will not know the conversion has happened. You will also receive a letter welcoming you to U4.
The Paper Trail
- Now that the conversion has been completed, your bills will reflect the change. Your old provider will send you a prorated bill to the date your service with them ended. U4 will send you a prorated bill from the date your U4 service started. You should only receive one more bill from your old provider showing a zero balance. Verizon customers who have yellow page ads billed on the phone bill will have to contact Verizon and ask to have their yellow pages billing decelerated to month to month.
Peace of Mind
- Seem like a lot of steps? No worries, just sign the paper work and U4 will do the rest.